Monday, April 1, 2013

This is my first blog, I have been a lurker on many blogs for a while now its time to join the world of blogging. I am a quilter passionate about hand applique. Recently I joined the west suburba chapter of ''The Applique Society '' we meet at ''The Quilt Merchant'' in Winfield Illinois owned by my friend Valorie Langue. One of my favorite quilt stores & well worth a visit. My local quilt store is ''Prairie Stitches '' owned by Kim & Sue & it is the reason I live in Oswego it's a great store filled with fabric, fun & some of my favorite people.

My first quilt I designed called "Rockets Red Glare"
My second quilt I designed is called "America the Beautiful"

 
Till my next post, have a great day and happy quilting

2 comments:

  1. Let me be the first! Great job. I have not seen these two quilts. I like them. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary appreciate the encouragement from the person who inspired me to blog. Jo.

    ReplyDelete