Wednesday, December 31, 2014

It's New Years Eve, I find my self thinking of the things I want to accomplish & finish in 2015.
Last year I sorted out my quilting area ,stash & to do list. I had 22 ufo's SHOCKING!!! I'm anal about finishing projects, then I decided I was too Fat!! Spent the year loosing 60 lbs & reducing my UFO'S to 9.
But it's not enough , am continuing with both projects, finishing the last nine UFO'S &  the weight loss starts again on Mon 5th & will continue till at least another 30 or 40 lbs are gone, will stop when it feels right.
Having knee surgery in Spring! Thats enough for first 6 months! Ido want to mull over my next applique project.! Phew!!OK I told you i was anal. Ha Ha!
HAVE A HAPPY,HEALTHY & peaceful 2015.

1 comment:

  1. Jo, you have done a great job of working on your weight and UFO's. I commend you. Looking forward to a great 2015, and another year of friendship and sewing. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete